gmuapc_broadside_3_5_1981.jpg 

George Mason University North Campus sign

Photograph of the sign for George Mason University North Campus located at 10675 Fairfax Boulevard, Fairfax, Virginia. George Mason University acquired the former Fairfax High School building, which was built in 1936 and the 16-acre campus in January 1972. George Mason University later sold the building and land to the Catholic Diocese of Arlington in 1983. It is now Pope Paul VI High School. This photograph depicts the sign with the parking lot and buildings in the background. 8" x 10" photograph print; black and white.

Creator : George Mason University

Date : 1981

Source : George Mason University photograph collection, 1950s-1999 Broadside Box 3, Folder 5

Rights : Copyright George Mason University

Citation: George Mason University, “George Mason University North Campus sign,” A History of George Mason University, accessed September 23, 2017, http://ahistoryofmason.gmu.edu/items/show/155.