farr_deed_1959.pdf 

Title deed, Farr property, February 10, 1959.

Copy of original title deed to the Farr tract, upon which the Fairfax Campus of George Mason College was built in 1964. Deed is dated February 10, 1959. This copy is derived from a printout from a 35 mm a negative microfilm of the original.

Creator : [Patton and Kelley]

Date : 10 February 1959

Source : George Mason University Facilities records

Rights : Public domain. No known restrictions.

Citation: [Patton and Kelley], “Title deed, Farr property, February 10, 1959.,” A History of George Mason University, accessed September 22, 2017, http://ahistoryofmason.gmu.edu/items/show/45.