George Mason University North Campus sign

gmuapc_broadside_3_5_1981.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

George Mason University North Campus sign

Subject

George Mason University
Fairfax (Va.)

Description

Photograph of the sign for George Mason University North Campus located at 10675 Fairfax Boulevard, Fairfax, Virginia. George Mason University acquired the former Fairfax High School building, which was built in 1936 and the 16-acre campus in January 1972. George Mason University later sold the building and land to the Catholic Diocese of Arlington in 1983. It is now Pope Paul VI High School. This photograph depicts the sign with the parking lot and buildings in the background. 8" x 10" photograph print; black and white.

Creator

George Mason University

Publisher

George Mason University Libraries

Date

1981

Rights

Copyright George Mason University

Format

jpeg image: 650 Kb, 2,122px x 1,583px,

Language

English

Type

1 jpeg image

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

photograph (black and white)

Physical Dimensions

8" x 10"

Citation

George Mason University, “George Mason University North Campus sign,” A History of George Mason University, accessed October 22, 2020, https://ahistoryofmason.gmu.edu/items/show/155.