Browse Items (47 total)

gmspirit_82_Fall2006_ResearchI.jpg
The Mason Spirit, the George Mason University alumni magazine cover from Fall 2006 featuring a photgraph of Research Hall, then the newest building on the Fairfax Campus. Research Hall was the first academic building at Mason dedicated solely to…

MasonGazette_April_22_1993_new.pdf
The Mason Gazette for April 22, 1993. In this issue: effort underway to keep Federal Theatre Collection at Mason, distinguished speakers for Commencement (Chief Justiice, William Rehnquist, and Judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg), Mason celebratesthe…

gmuapc_1_2_halls.jpg
Humorous pencil drawing by George Mason College student, Linda Mansell, of Bailey's Crossroads building. Building appears in disrepair while in the foreground a skunk is crying. To the right are the words: 1956-1964: Oh Those "Hallowed Halls!" The…

URelations_ArtistRenderingCPA_c1984-1.jpg
Architectural drawing of the Center for the Arts on George Mason University's Fairfax Campus. This image was most likely created in 1989 about a year before the completion of the building in 1990. Photograph is 8" x 10", black and white.

ULibrary_FenwickPhaseIV_PerspSketch_c1986-8.jpg
Architectural drawing made in 1987 showing a proposed exterior design for Fenwick Library Phase IV. This addition was never completed, as the University opted to construct the University Learning Center (now known as the George W. Johnson Learning…

Libraries_130_6_Fenwick_1966.jpg
Architect's rendering of Fenwick Library on George Mason College's Fairfax, Virginia campus created in 1966 by Vosbeck - Vosbeck, and Associates Architects. 8" x 10" print; grayscale.

ULIbrary_PrinceWilliamInst_ArchRendering_3_16_94.jpg
Architectural drawing of Academic I on George Mason University's Prince William Campus. This image is dated March 16, 1994 about three and half years before the completion of the building in September 1997. Image is 8.5" x 11", black and white.

gmupc_broadside_6_4_bellarmine_chapel_93.jpg
Photograph of a sketch of the St. Robert Bellarmine Chapel located on Roberts Road in Fairfax. This sketch was made in 1993. Photograph is 5" x 7", black and white.

gmuapc_1_2_oldbailey_ca1958.jpg
Item appears to be an internal document of Fairfax County Schools and is marked as such in top left hand corner. This is a 1-page typed description of the former Bailey's Crossroads Elementary School located at 5836 Columbia Pike at the corner of…

sparks_RA196405-001.jpg
Photograph taken by Richard M. Sparks of Bailey's Crossroads Volunteer Fire Department in May 1964. George Mason College students used the meeting hall upstairs as a student lounge. The fire department building was built in 1942 and was located next…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2