Browse Items (4 total)

gmuapc_1_2_baileys_north.jpg
Photograph of the original George Mason College building from the north facing Columbia Pike (Route 244). This building had eight rooms. Note the modified sign, which previously read: University of Virginia University College.

libraries_161_2_8_2_1957_2.jpg
Letter from John Norville Gibson Finley to Colgate W. Darden, Jr., August 2, 1957 advising him that he had taken possession of the former Bailey's Crossroads Elementary School building at 5835 Columbia Pike. He also mentions that they have hired a…

libraries_161_2_8_2_1957_1.jpg
Photostatic copy of letter from John Norville Gibson Finley to Colgate W. Darden, Jr., August 2, 1957 acknowledging Darden's letter of July 20 authorizing him to proceed with the college at Bailey's Crossroads.

gmuapc_1_2_oldbailey_ca1958.jpg
Item appears to be an internal document of Fairfax County Schools and is marked as such in top left hand corner. This is a 1-page typed description of the former Bailey's Crossroads Elementary School located at 5836 Columbia Pike at the corner of…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2